Creative is preparing for USAID’s Africa Trade and Investment Program (ATIP). The purpose of USAID’s ATIP is to mobilize enterprise-driven solutions that will help bolster Africa’s growing markets while expanding U.S.-Africa trade and investment relationships. The program will advance the U.S. Government initiative Prosper Africa and its goals to boost trade, increase investment, and support business-friendly policy reforms. The activity will support trade and investment that drives development outcomes in all sectors through increasing trade and investment opportunities and the enabling environment. The program will complement U.S. Government’s trade and investment tools through customized services – from business consulting and transaction facilitation to targeted policy interventions. Through a continent-wide approach and with satellite offices supporting North and sub-Saharan Africa, the program will provide well-coordinated services aligned with private sector needs.
Creative seeks qualified technical and subject matter experts in the following areas to provide short and long-term technical assistance.
- Trade and investment facilitation
- Transaction advisory services
- Finance and investment advisory services
- Africa Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Public-private partnerships development
- Small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) capacity development and market linkages
- Financial inclusion
- Private sector engagement
- Market systems development and strengthening
- Business enabling environment and policy reforms
Interested candidates should send their CV as soon as possible with a reference to the position/area of interest in the application.Qualifications
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field mentioned above from an accredited university related field, advanced degree is preferred;
- At least five (5) years of experience working in the technical fields listed above in Africa;
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, experience working with USAID programming is highly preferred;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and
- Fluency in English is required.