Family Health International 360 (FHI 360) is a nonprofit organization that envisions a world in which all individuals and communities have the opportunity to reach their highest potential. Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, and with projects across the globe, FHI 360 works in several sectors, including capacity building and economic development.
The Millennium Challenge Corporation, MCC has signed a five-year, $524,740,000 compact with the Government of Côte d’Ivoire that is aimed at reducing poverty and accelerating economic growth.
FHI 360 seeks qualified local candidates for a prospective “Skills Project” that aims to: i) increase the duration of schooling and improve the acquisition of basic skills of quality, including reading, mathematics and general skills; and (ii) improve the acquisition of high-level and sought-after technical skills, and increase placement rates among graduates of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) centers.
Qualified candidates are sought in the following areas:
- GENDER AND SOCIAL INCLUSION SPECIALIST
- TEACHER TRAINING SPECIALIST
- STUDENT LEARNING ASSESSMENTS SPECIALIST
- CURRICULUM DESIGN SPECIALIST
- QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST
- SPECIALIST IN INFORMATION PROCESSING & ANALYSIS
- GOVERNANCE AND SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- SCHOOL PEDAGOGICAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- TECHNICAL & VOCATIONAL TRAINING SPECIALIST
- SPECIALIST MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- PRIVATE SECTOR SPECIALIST (PARTNERSHIPS)
- VALUE CHAIN SPECIALIST HOSPITALITY/TOURISM
- VALUE CHAIN SPECIALIST MANUFACTURING
- VALUE CHAIN SPECIALIST AGRO-PROCESSING
- VALUE CHAIN SPECIALIST WATER/WATER MANAGEMENT
How to apply:
Please send your letter of interest and curriculum vitae (CV) to: candidatureCI@fhi360.org. Please indicate in the subject line of the e-mail (“subject line”) your area of expertise. We will review all expressions of interest, however only candidates complying with requirements will be contacted. Thank you.
About the Organization
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.