Call for Experts – JLAMP Jordan Labour Market Programme
Objective of the Programme:
DAI is preparing to tender for a three-year DFID funded programme called the Jordan Labour Market Programme. This programme will act as a flexible fund through which a number of services supporting Technical Vocational Education and Training reform will be provided. The fund will support the Government of Jordan to reform its TVET sector to better provide skills that Jordanian youth and the Jordanian market need for economic growth and income generation.
The programme will include activities such as, developing public private partnerships, supporting the technical and vocational qualification framework and sector skills councils, and providing technical assistance to the Government of Jordan. The overarching objective of JLAMP will be to support the Government of Jordan to achieve TVET reforms that place the private sector at the heart of TVET provision in Jordan, and to provide access to high quality TVET that is linked to employment for vulnerable Jordanian youth.
DAI is currently seeking experts with the following skills and experience to lead the core team:
- Team Leader
- Deputy Team/Finance & Operations Director
- Grants Manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
In addition, DAI is seeking individuals to provide both short and long term expertise in:
- TVET systems and reform
- Business Engagement
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Youth Outreach
- Gender and Social Inclusion
- Degree in related field of work, e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Occupational Psychology/Workforce Development, Management, Finance, Education and TVET
- Technical sector expertise and experience in Jordan and the MENA area
- Previous experience working on donor funded economic growth projects in Jordan is highly desirable
- Knowledge of DFID and/or other donor project management and reporting
About the Organization
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.