Nathan Associates Inc., a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking mid and senior level experts for an anticipated USAID-funded Policy Dialogue Project in Liberia. Nathan Associates is a leading provider of economic and management consultancy services worldwide.
The purpose of the anticipated USAID Policy Dialogue Project is to advance an economic and business climate policy dialogue project in Liberia, focused around the improvement of government policy development mechanisms, and civil society policy analysis mechanisms; as well as review of elements of existing policies and agreements surrounding key economic actors.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- Economists with the following areas of expertise:
- Taxation, financial modeling, and economic policy analysis
- Drafting strategy/policy documents and frameworks
- Private Sector Development – Preferred experience in value chain and market system analysis
- Public Financial Management (PFM) experts in the following areas:
- Budget planning, and policy guided budgeting, particularly with experience on budget framework/strategy papers
- Budget execution, particularly payments systems
- State Owned Enterprises
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Regulatory Reforms
- Communication and Advocacy
- Policy and Legislative Reform
- Gender and Social Inclusion
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists
- Information Technology
- USAID Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Grants and Procurement
We are particularly looking for people with experience working in and establishing think tanks; working alongside and in Government, and with experience in training and institutional strengthening.
- Experience working on USAID, DFID, EU or other donor-funded programs;
- Significant work experience required in Liberia and/or West Africa
Please apply by submitting a CV in English to PDPRecruit@nathaninc.com by November 25, 2018. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their area of expertise in the subject line. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Please visit www.nathaninc.com for additional information.
About the Organization
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence and with corporate offices in the US, London, and India and more than 40 program offices around the world, we offer the following areas of expertise, honed since we opened our doors in 1946: International Development, Litigation & Expert Services, Infrastructure Project Development & Finance, Advisory Services