Resonance is seeking to build a robust roster of qualified and experienced short- and long-term technical experts to be available to work on the anticipated USAID-funded Global Water and Development II IDIQ. The Water and Development IDIQ (WADI) will support USAID missions, bureaus, and other operating units in implementing USAID’s Water and Development Strategy. Task orders implemented through this IDIQ will reflect the Agency’s strategic direction in the water sector, including improving health outcomes through the provision of sustainable water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH), and managing agricultural water sustainably and productivity to enhance food security. Position locations are varied contingent upon contract and task order award(s).
Candidates with experience in the water sector in the broad technical areas listed below should please consider submitting their CVs for consideration.
- Chiefs of Party/Project Managers
- Water Resource Management Specialists
- Planning and Development Specialists
- Environmental Specialists
- Utility Specialists
- Food Security Specialists
- Climate and Hazard Mitigation Specialists
- Economic Growth and Financial Services Specialists
- Knowledge Management Specialists
- Institutional Strengthening and Capacity Building Specialists
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
All experts must have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; Proficiency in Spanish, French, Arabic, or Portuguese is a bonus
- 10+ years of relevant experience relating to the management or implementation of projects in the technical sectors expected to be covered under the WADI II IDIQ, throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America and the Caribbean, preferably on USAID-funded work
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial, and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.