Resonance is seeking to build a robust roster of qualified and experienced short- and long-term technical experts to be available to work on the anticipated USAID-funded Indonesia Fisheries bid, which is expected to go live in mid-2021. The bid will be focused on advancing Indonesia’s self-reliance through improved sustainable and equitable management of fisheries.
Candidates with experience in the fisheries sector in Indonesia, within the broad technical areas listed below, should please submit their CVs for consideration for key roles on the project.
· Chiefs of Party/Project Managers
· Deputy Chiefs of Party/Deputy Project Directors
· Fisheries Management Specialists
· Private Sector Engagement Experts
· Fisheries Markets and Supply Chain Specialists
· Marine Science and Marine Spatial Planning Specialists
· Financial Services Specialists
· Institutional Strengthening, Governance Reform, and Capacity Building Specialists
· Behavior Change and Communication Specialists
· Gender, Youth, and Marginalized Populations Specialist
· Communications and Marketing Specialists
· Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
· Operations, Finance, and Administration Specialists
All experts must have:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· 10+ years of relevant experience relating to the management or implementation of fisheries projects in Indonesia, preferably with USAID experience
· Demonstrated understanding of Indonesian government and context
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all. Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.