Cairo, Egypt EGYBackground:
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.Position Summary:
Creative Associates International (Creative) is seeking managerial, mid-level and entry level operations staff for the upcoming Building Egypt’s Skilled Workforce activity.Project Summary:
This activity will focus on interventions aimed at achieving the following results:
Reporting & Supervision:
- Modernizing and improving the quality of Egypt’s technical and vocational education and training (TVET) system in order to develop the technical skills and capabilities demanded by a globally competitive private sector;
- Improving human resource management at the firm level and ensuring strong private sector engagement with the TVET system to maximize employment opportunities for graduates; and
- Improving the enabling environment through employment and labor market policy reform to address inefficiencies at local and national levels.
Operations staff will report directly to various directors/managers/Chief of Party as designated.Program Operations Skills needed:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Director, managerial and entry level finance staff;
- Managerial level human resource professionals, experience working with international staff highly preferred;
- Managerial level and entry level procurement professionals, USAID experience highly preferred;
- Managerial level, mid-level and entry level grants professionals, USAID experience highly preferred;
- Entry level office administration; and
- Managerial and entry level IT professionals.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters’ degree for Director level positions;
- BA degree for managerial level positions;
- Previous operations experience on donor-funded projects, USAID experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a highly diverse office space;
- Demonstrated ability to organize program work teams;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, and to liaise as needed with donor and home office personnel to ensure the smooth implementation of the contract;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Fluency in Arabic and English, written and spoken.
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.Position contingent upon donor funding.
- Experience effectively integrating gender equality, female empowerment, and social inclusion into development projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)