Call for Resumes: Jordan Economic Reform Activity (JERA)
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for an anticipated economic reform project in Jordan.
Experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
• Regulatory and Policy Reform
• Government Institutions Capacity Development
• Strategic Business Management Consulting
• Export Promotion
• Investment Promotion and Facilitation
• Trade Facilitation and Trade Policy
• Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
• Strategic Communications and Public-Private Dialogue
• Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
• Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion in the Workforce
• USAID Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
• University degree in a relevant field (such as Business Administration, Economics, international law, etc.) from an accredited university required. Advanced degree (master’s or higher) preferred.
• At least 8 years technical experience in area of expertise
• At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions
• Experience in Jordan highly preferred; in the MENA region, required
• Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs
• Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required. Arabic strongly preferred.
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than June 30, 2019, to JordanERA@dai.com. Early applications are encouraged. Please include area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Public Private Partnership expert”).
No phone inquiries will be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the OrganizationDAI delivers development. We do it in many of the world's most demanding environments, by integrating a broad range of disciplines. Over 40 years, our employee owners have built a forward-looking company — one that combines innovative thinking, deep technical knowledge, and professional project management. We approach our work with passion, analytical rigor, and open minds. By freely sharing what we learn, we have built a reputation as thought leaders who translate good ideas into action and action into results. Our global team of 1,500 development professionals welcomes each opportunity to solve a new problem, no matter how difficult. That's how DAI has earned the trust of the clients, partners, and people who work alongside us all over the world.
DAI Advancing Human Prosperity SM