Palladium is actively seeking candidates with experience in several technical and programmatic areas for the anticipated USAID/Kosovo Developing Export-led Growth in Kosovo activity. This activity will facilitate Kosovo’s private sector to become more competitive in local, regional, and international markets, promoting export-led growth. The anticipated objectives for this activity are: to increase exports through improved Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) sophistication and market knowledge and linkages, to develop a skilled workforce to better meet private sector needs, and to expand access to finance in order to enhance firms’ growth and productivity.
Purpose of Position
Palladium seeks long-term candidates with the following technical and operational capabilities:
- Private Sector Development
- Workforce Development
- Access to Finance
- Youth Economic Empowerment
- Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Grants Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Finance and Administration
Duration: 5 years
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
- Advanced degree in business, economics, finance or other closely related field.
- At least eight years’ experience in private sector development, workforce development, export promotion, emerging markets, monitoring and evaluation, or other expertise area listed above.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience developing and finalizing high quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working proficiency in English required
- At least five years’ experience in economic development in Balkans region preferred.
- At least three years’ experience on donor-funded projects for economic growth preferred.
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.