CALL FOR RESUMES
USAID KYRGYZ REPUBLIC JOB CREATION AND CROSS-BORDER TRADE ACTIVITY
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results in about 80 countries. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
DAI seeks candidates for various positions for the anticipated project in the Kyrgyz Republic. This new activity will improve the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises and farms in southern Kyrgyzstan and will connect communities in the Ferghana Valley with Uzbekistan.
- Deputy Chief of Party Technical (Prior experience in agribusiness, SME development and investment; Strong leadership, management and reporting and communication skills)
- Agribusiness Specialist (Prior experience in agricultural production and marketing, agribusiness SME development; experience with women, ethnic minority-owned enterprises and in the Ferghana Valley preferred)
- Trade Specialist (Prior experience in access to markets, trade facilitation, brand development, access to finance; required knowledge of the sanitary and phytosanitary standards of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU))
- Enabling Environment Specialist (Prior expertise in policy development, business enabling environment, trade, land access, and gender inclusion)
- Monitoring and Evaluation, CLA and Communications Manager
- Project Administration, Operations, Human Resources, Financial and Grant Management Specialists. Prior experience on USAID-funded contracts required for these positions.
- Degree from an accredited university in the related field of expertise is required
- A minimum of five-year experience in the desired position
- Experience working on USAID and/or donor funded projects
- Demonstrated experience managing international development projects in developing countries, with Kyrgyz Republic, Central Asia or other similar contexts preferred
- Strong leadership, administrative, management, presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to perform at a high level and apply diplomacy skills with a wide range of stakeholders (e.g., national, provincial, regional, private sector, and NGOs)
- Fluency in English and Russian. Kyrgyz language skills are preferred, and Uzbek language skills optional
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and a CV in English via email to KyrgyzAgRecruitment@dai.com by March 31, 2020. Indicate the position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
DAI is an international development company. For 40 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.