Job DescriptionPosition Mandate
Resonance is seeking to build a robust roster of qualified and experienced short- and long-term technical experts to be available to work on the anticipated USAID Frontier Health Markets (FHM) Activity Two - Private Sector Engagement Staff Support. FHM Activity Two will provide tailored support to USAID Missions to assess, design, implement, and evaluate health market development and private sector engagement activities. This activity seeks to build mission capacity for private sector assessments, market analysis, and healthy market strategies; activity scoping and design; developing market measurement and monitoring tools; training and skills building around PSE policy and operational plans; building capacity to carry out evaluation of market development and private sector activities and approaches.
Position locations are varied contingent upon contract and buy-ins. Successful candidates will report to relevant project leadership.
Candidates with experience providing technical assistance to donors in the health sector in the technical and functional areas listed below should please consider submitting their CVs for consideration:
- Family Planning
- Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health
- Health and pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
- Health system strengthening
- Health Finance
- Access to finance for health system and market actors
- Supply chain strengthening
- Health technology
- Training/Capacity Building
- Change Management
- Research Methods
- Communications and Knowledge Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Program design
- Market landscape assessment and monitoring
- Policy development and analysis
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Professional flexibility and humility to meet the fast-paced nature of a buy-in style project
- Experience working independently to meet deadlines and quality expectations, as well as part of a larger team for multi-component assignments
- 7+ years of relevant experience relating to the management or implementation of donor-funded health projects, throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America and the Caribbean
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, Arabic, or Portuguese is preferred
- Extensive experience working in the context of USAID projects and/or engaging with USAID missions and staff is preferred
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial, and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
Resonance was recently named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.