RTI International is seeking Technical Experts for an upcoming regional Knowledge Management and Learning activity out of USAID/Peru. The project will help regional projects to monitor, improve decision making, and address the effects of global climate change on Amazon forests and waters. This project is expected to begin in late 2018.
The contract is regional in nature - it will be based in Peru and will cover several countries in South America. The Technical Specialists must have expertise in one of the following areas:
- Knowledge Management
- Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Training and Learning
- Finance and Operations
- Digital Design and Development
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a BA/BS degree in environmental science, statistics, education, international relations, government, graphic design or other relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years• experience working in the region in one of the above-mentioned fields;
- Experience working on environmental or development projects funded by USAID, or other bi-lateral or multi-lateral organizations;
- Experience working collaboratively with host country governments and the local private sector, and coordinating activities with those of other donors;
- Experience working on culturally diverse teams and working with counterparts from other cultures; and
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
*please remember to indicate which of the technical areas you are qualified and interested in • you may pick more than one if applicable*
Position is contingent upon award and funding.
About the OrganizationIDG Learning, Energy & Environment for Development