PINZ (New Zealand) is currently preparing an Expression of Interest for the ADB funded TA in Cambodia: Strengthening Technical and Vocational Training II. The estimated commencement date for the TA is 15 Feb 2013. The project will be implemented over 7 months.
The objectives of the assignment are:
(i) to prepare a situation and gap analysis of the non-formal and formal TVET system, including a
detailed analysis of emerging labour market trends (with gender focus) and skill needs of incoming
(ii) determine the scope and feasibility of the proposed Project, ranging from capacity building to
civil works and equipment;
(iii) prepare cost estimates and a financing plan;
(iv) analyze financial and economic viability and sustainability;
(v) conduct governance and risk assessment and prepare a risk mitigation plan;
(vi) determine detailed implementation arrangements; and
(v) prepare the project administration manual incorporating the above and other relevant aspects to
guide overall implementation of the proposed investment Project.
PINZ is now calling for expressions of interest from international and national experts for the roles listed below. Please find full Terms of Reference in the attached document.
International Consulting roles required under the TA include:
1. TVET Policy and Planning Specialist / Team Leader (5 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
2. TVET Management and Institutional Specialist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
3. TVET Programs and Qualifications Specialist (3 parson months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
4. Public-Private Partnership Specialist (4 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
5. Labour Market Economist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
6. Governance and Public Financial Management Specialist (3 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
7. Project Costing and Procurement Specialist (2 person moths, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
8. Gender and Social Development Specialist (2 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
9. Social Marketing Specialist (2 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
National Consulting role required under the TA:
TVET Specialist / Deputy Team Leader (5 person months, Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
Interested Consultants should send through the following information:
1. Clearly state which role you are applying for.
2. An updated CV (preferably in ADB format).
3. A short cover letter highlighting the relevance of your expertise and experience to the role.
Applications close 5th December 2012
We look forward to correspondence,
About the Organization
PINZ is an international project management and consulting firm with a proven track record of success throughout Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East.
Our services include; system reform, capacity building, institutional development, qualifications frameworks, curriculum development and reform, quality assurance, and higher education and training. TVET has been in the centre of PINZ work since its establishment in 1994.
We specialise in delivering projects in the education and wider social sector. We manage programmes in finance and governance, health education and training, government reform, monitoring and evaluation, and programme review and design.
Our clients include; national governments, private sector organizations, multi-lateral (World Bank Group, Asian Development Bank, ILO, UNESCO) and bi-lateral (NZAID, AusAID) agencies.
Addtional information about PINZ is available on our website.