Counterpart International is currently seeking a Capacity Building Advisor for the implementiaotno of the anticipated USAID-funded Regional Civil Society Project/Central Asia,to promote civic engagement in local communities and government responsiveness in Central Asia. This position is contingent upon award of the program. Nationals within the Central Asia Region of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Capacity Building Advisor provide communication and organizational development technical leadership in the implementation of the project This position requires senior management experience.
- Master’s degree in International Development, Organizational Development, Communication, Public Policy or other relevant areas of study;
- Significant experience in the field of communcanitona and organizational development;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing traiing, on the job and development programs;
- Demonstrated leadership capacity;
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience;
- Previous experience with USAID-funded programs highly desired;
- Fluency in English and Russian.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community. We equip individuals, organizations and communities-our counterparts- to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries. We work with them in some of the world’s most challenging places to tackle social, economic, environmental, health and governance issues that threaten their lives and undermine their futures.
For more information on Counterpart, please visit our website at www.Counterpart.org