Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a short term adviser to play an integral role as Capacity Strengthening Specialist. The Capacity Strengthening Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Directorate General of Social Empowerment in the Ministry of Social Affairs (MoSA) to strengthen the performance and functions of Puskesos and SLRT. He/She will work in close collaboration with Directorate General of Social Empowerment, Pusdatin, relevant MAHKOTA teams.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/6063/tor-capacity-strengthening-specialist-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Capacity Strengthening Specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- A relevant educational degree or post-graduate in social science, education, public policy or other relevant fields;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant program management, capacity building, M&E experience, preferably in the social policy and poverty reduction sectors;
- Proven experience in communication and coordination with stakeholders, including with government officials;
- Strong presentation and writing skills;
- Ability to manage time efficiently, effectively handle multiple tasks and competing priorities, as well as meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Computer skills; such as Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft package;
- Knowledge of Social Protection/Social Assistance programs and GoI/donor implemented development programs is a plus.
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies will not be considered.
Position closes Wednesday, 8 July 2020, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting “MAHKOTA – Capacity Strengthening Specialist” in your email subject line.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.