Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
The purpose of the Intern position is to provide administrative and logistical support to the Center for Global Security and Stabilization.
- Provides general project operations assistance to Center for Global Security and Stabilization.
- Provides scheduled and ad-hoc financial and/or budget reports.
- Drafts and finalizes reports.
- Tracks and manages invoices and Accounts Payables as related to the center.
- Compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data using various database programs for inclusion in reports or presentation materials.
- Maintain filing system for administrative, financial, and technical documents in Dexis knowledge management systems.
- Arranges exchange of documents between clients, consultants, and overseas missions.
- Provides assistance with data entry into Sales force and other related corporate data bases.
- Assists Directors with the coordination of project and new business logistics.
- Administrative support as required.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, skilled in setting priorities and meeting deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works well independently and in teams; proactive in anticipating work requirements and problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; experience with using and researching on the Internet.
- Interested in international development and international work.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.