- Serves as main point of contact with USAID for all agreement-related matters under the GEPT LWA.
- Manages all agreement-related administration of the Leader Award and any
- Associate Awards issued to CEPPS, from proposal submission to close-out, and maintains records of all agreements, modifications, and other agreement-related communications.
- Negotiates agreement-related issues on behalf of the consortium and builds consensus among the CEPPS partners for all submissions and communications to USAID.
- Works with the Technical Director and CEPPS Senior Managers to ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and to review, refine, and improve CEPPS’ internal policies, procedures, budget and systems.
- Supports the development of integrated work products (including proposal development and reporting) and their timely delivery to USAID.
- In coordination with the Technical Director, oversees other Key Personnel and immediate support staff to ensure responsiveness to USAID.
- With the Technical Director, serves as the primary liaison with associate partners, ensuring that they are incorporated into all elements of the LWA, as appropriate.
- Assists the CEPPS Technical Director in developing the annual workplan and monitoring its implementation, as well as requests for rapid response programs.
- Oversees CEPPS’s intranet operations, which consists of a central Microsoft SharePoint platform that includes an internal management system and an external portal for USAID.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Please Apply to this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/INT1048/JobBoard/201c19d1-4b06-d159-bba4-6a102267f555/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b5308dda-8ad7-4b48-b50a-aeec96c09034
About the OrganizationThe International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is the world’s premiere election assistance organization, providing countries with technical advice and tools to run democratic elections. IFES is an international, nonpartisan democracy development organization that works to give people a voice in the way they are governed.
Every IFES project is staffed by local personnel and partnered with local organizations. With this homegrown approach, IFES ensures the expertise it offers fits the needs of the country or client and the benefit of assistance outlasts the life of the project.
Since its founding in 1987, IFES has worked in more than 100 countries - from developing democracies such as Liberia, to mature democracies such as the United States. IFES currently operates in new and developing democracies in over 20 countries. Our staff is truly global, with 150 professionals from 25 countries leading technical assistance projects for international and bilateral donor organizations such as USAID, the UN, DFID, the OSCE and others.
IFES international professionals ensure that democracy solutions are home grown. Every IFES project team partners with local organizations, and every project is staffed by local personnel. Whether establishing a civic education project in Bishkek or a new independent election authority in Iraq, IFES professionals work closely with local networks to deliver expertise that fits the needs of the country or client, thus ensuring that the benefit of assistance lasts far beyond the life of the project.
From Haiti to Liberia to Afghanistan, IFES professionals provide technical assistance across many areas of democracy development. We have developed service lines and regional representation around the world that allow our professionals to deliver democracy solutions rapidly?with the innovation, experience and results that only an organization with almost 20 years of dedicated democracy work can do.