Candidates should have experience in the following:
- Previous Chief of Party experience for a USAID project.
- Advanced degree in related field
- 10+ years related technical experience, with a particular focus on at-risk youth. This includes any or all of the following: work readiness training; career counseling or coaching, labor market analysis; organizational capacity building; public-private partnerships; self-employment and entrepreneurship, including improving access to financing; and juvenile justice reform.
- Experience managing large, multi-faceted social service programs in the Caribbean region
- Experience working with government and the private sector
- Fluency in English required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on USAID-funded initiatives
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in English by e-mail to: LAC@edc.org with “East Caribbean - Chief of Party” in the subject line.
About the Organization
Education Development Center (EDC) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit research and development firms. Established in 1958, EDC designs, delivers and evaluates innovative programs to address some of the world’s most urgent challenges in education, health, and economic opportunity. International education non-profit organization seeks to fill position for Chief of Party on an upcoming project focused on at-risk youth education, workforce development, civic participation and juvenile justice reform.