IBI is searching for a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded Pakistan Capacity Development Services (PCDS) activity. The project is geared to address the various fiduciary risks and capacity development needs for USAID direct and indirect partners and key institutions in Pakistan. The project seeks to support recipients of USAID funds through performing fiduciary and capacity assessments, providing consulting and technical assistance, performing gap analysis, establishing Project Management Units, reviewing and developing policies and procedures in accordance with applicable cost principles, strengthening systems, performing training and strengthening training capacity, reviewing and revising training curriculum, conducting workshops , and organizing and hosting conferences in Pakistan as needed.
The Chief of Party will provide overall strategic, managerial and technical direction for the project to help ensure its success, identify issues and risks, and suggest program adjustments during implementation in a timely manner. The COP will be responsible for the entire program and its results, and will be required to work with various stakeholders, including high level Pakistani government and USAID officials.
- Previous experience leading a USAID project as a Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or Project Component lead
- An advanced-level degree, in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum of 10 years of international consulting experience on donor-funded projects, with a strong preference for USAID experience
- Expert knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Significant experience related to capacity building, public financial management, risk management
- Previous work in Pakistan is highly desirable
- Fluency in English is required
- USAID may provide additional qualifications not listed here.
Pakistani citizens are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Please upload your resume. IBI appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
For full consideration, please apply by: May 30, 2017
IBI is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organization
IBI is an international economic development consulting firm based in the United States that specializes in economic growth, public financial management, governance, and human and institutional performance improvement. Established in 1996, IBI has successfully implemented some 40 projects in over 70 countries.
IBI is dedicated to providing insightful analysis and practical, timely solutions to challenges facing governments and companies. Our experience has shown that the value of fresh ideas lies in their local implementation. In each assignment we look for ways to address challenges in a comprehensive way, bringing to bear best practices in all areas and partnering with local firms and individuals to ensure sustainable results. To learn more please visit our web site at www.ibi-usa.com.