PwC seeks qualified candidates to serve as Chief of Party to direct an anticipated USAID-funded anti-corruption program in Honduras in conjunction with the Government of Honduras (GOH) and civil society organizations. This program will be focused on preventing, detecting, and sanctioning corrupt practices; strengthening the accountability system; strengthening budget processes; improving evidence based advocacy; and increasing oversight of service delivery. The Chief of Party is the senior leadership position serving as the primary point of contact with USAID and liaison to the GOH and other institutions. The selected candidate will have overall responsibility for meeting program objectives, oversight of operations, direction, and delivery of technical assistance. This position is contingent on funding.
- Master’s Degree or demonstrated equivalent relevant professional experience in Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration International Development or Law
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience in implementation of national or sub-national level government transformation, legal reform, anti-corruption and civic engagement initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing donor-funded activities required; USAID experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in establishing strong relationships among international organizations and national or subnational governments
- Demonstrated experience coaching, mentoring to develop local capacities and support government change
- Experience working in Central and Latin America strongly desired
- Experience in managing sub-grants or subcontracts and successfully assisting and building capacity of local organizations required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work with a multi-national, multi-cultural, and multi-partner team
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with senior officials in government, with civic leaders, business community, and international donors
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop staff, manage budgets, and plan strategically and creatively to meet specified objectives
- Strong representational and organizational skills required
- Openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish required; additional foreign languages preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Experience with strategic development and support of programming in collaboration with USAID and key stakeholders
- Experience as liaison with donor(s), and other partners including civil society and government
- Experience managing partnerships with development partners, such as government institutions, private sector, and civil society
- Experience with local partners and local staff capacities
- Experience managing and mentoring project staff or key stakeholders
- Strong team player, open to learning and ability to manage in complex, changing environments.
About the Organization
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) helps clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the advantage of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 180,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
From strategy through execution, PwC Advisory helps clients build their next competitive advantage. As the world's second largest global consulting provider, we combine the breadth of knowledge of over 35,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. A long history of working with many of the world's largest and most complex companies means we really understand the unique business challenges our clients face better than most consultancies.