Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID Total Market Initiative for Health Product Supply in Madagascar. The five-year project aims to apply a total market approach to sustainably increase the availability and accessibility of quality health products for the Malagasy people by strengthening the public, private, and commercial sector health supply chains. The chief of party will provide overall leadership on the project’s management, operations, and performance, including achievement of programmatic results and timely completion of deliverables. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall leadership for the technical, administrative, operational, and logistical directions of the project
- Coordinate with USAID, key stakeholders, and other implementing partners on management and technical work
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with Madagascar government officials and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage the work of project personnel and subcontractors
- Graduate degree in public health, supply chain, or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading public health supply chain programs; experience working with the public, private, and commercial sectors preferred
- Minimum five years of experience leading development projects overseas; experience working in Madagascar preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate with host-country officials, donors, and other stakeholders
- Previous chief of party or senior leadership experience on a USAID program preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in verbal and written French
Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references in electronic submissions with the subject line “Chief of Party” to MadagascarTMIHPSrecruit@chemonics.com by July 15, 2017. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.