Chief of Party
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Zambia seeks to carry out an activity to strengthen the Government of Republic of Zambia (GRZ) national Health Management Information System (HMIS), improve monitoring, evaluation, and research capacities within key government and non-governmental partners, and expand the evidence base for existing approaches to health programming in malaria, nutrition, family planning, maternal and child health, and HIV. This activity will be implemented at the sub-national and national levels.
The Chief of Party (COP) will be the principal point of contact in Zambia for procedural and substantive matters. The COP will coordinate and ultimately be responsible for results under this activity. The COP will be the primary liaison with USAID/Zambia and GRZ on technical matters. The COP will be responsible for responding to the COR and USAID/Zambia’s Contracting Officer. The COP will also be responsible for ensuring control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under Contract.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in national health data systems, data management and use, or social science research
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing, and implementing large international development projects with similar depth and complexity to this RFP
- Demonstrated experience working in partnership with host governments, international donors, and implementing partners
- Significant experience with USG- or USAID-funded activities or other internationally funded activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including evidence of quality report writing and presentations. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with quality products
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
About the Organization
Deloitte Consulting, LLP is a US-based firm that delivers results and creates lasting value by working side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
For more information, please visit http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/services/consulting.html