The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients’ return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.
The QED Group is preparing a proposal to provide the USAID Mission in Haiti with support in verifying health service delivery performance data across supported sites within targeted geographic departments. We are currently seeking a Chief of Party.
The Chief of Party is expected to be responsible for the overall planning, implementation and management of the performance of the contract and will provide vision and strategic leadership as well as establish the administrative and technical oversight framework to monitor and assure progress toward the achievement of the contract ‘s goals. These goals include certifying that facility-based performance data submitted are reliable; and through periodic household surveys, certify that, at the community level, data related to health care services provided are reliable.
The required qualifications include:
How to Apply
- Have a minimum of a Master‘s Degree in Health Policy, Public Administration, Information Systems, or Public Policy or related field of study (relevant experience, which includes 10 years of managing the implementation of monitoring and evaluation programs will be considered in lieu of advanced degree);
- Minimum of 8 years‘ experience working in the health sector and successfully managing teams
- Proficient in both English and French; knowledge of Creole is highly desired
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development, especially USAID programs (overseas experience a plus)
- Experience managing programs focused on health data collection and data analysis.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including written, in-person/presentation, and facilitation skills applied within multi-cultural contexts. Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines
- The COP must be able to efficiently manage a complex program, including the recruitment and supervision of long and short-term staff and consultants for work required under this contract, and to interact professionally with other stakeholders
- Team player with positive attitude
- Experience in Haiti preferred
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the OrganizationThe QED Group, LLC is a full-service consulting firm that provides practical solutions to social problems through sound analysis, proven management techniques, and creative implementation. We strive to use rigorous and proven methods to provide solutions to problems facing businesses and government. We are client-oriented and aim to provide total client satisfaction on every project.
QED is on the General Services Administration's (GSA) Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS), Authorized Federal Supply Service Schedule Price List. This procurement vehicle allows QED to provide the highest caliber services, while making it easier for interested U.S. Government Agencies to make procurement decisions. Our GSA Contract Number is GS-10F-0405M and our Federal Supply Group is 874, Class R499. We offer the following services under GSA/MOBIS: Special Item Number 874-1: Consulting Services, Special Item Number 874-2: Facilitation Services, Special Item Number 874-3: Survey Services, and Special Item Number-4: Training Services. We are set up to accept credit card payments.
To provide excellence in our work and to encourage professionalism with passion.
To develop innovative and effective solutions that foster efficiency.
To provide solutions that encourage knowledge sharing and build partnerships across the public and private sectors.
To provide a work environment that attracts, excites, and nurtures a diverse and committed staff with exceptional skills that knows how to listen and learn.
Client-centered, partnership-building, team-oriented, accountability for quality results, dedication to financial integrity and cost effectiveness, inspired and innovative, empowerment of others and respect for diversity, personal honesty, and promotion of a lifework balance.