IBI is currently looking for qualified Chief of Party (CoP) candidates for the upcoming Data, Evaluation, Learning, and Technical Assistance (DELTA) Activity in Liberia. The project will be responsible for supporting the USAID/Liberia mission’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities for all of its programs.
· Provide the vision and overall leadership to the team;
· Manage the Contractor’s technical assistance, training, and overall support;
· Oversee the evaluation and assessment reports and services produced;
· Coordinate USAID assistance with key counterparts.
· Lead overall activity management and technical operations ensuring that activity tasks are completed and the objectives of the activity are successfully met.
· Lead IBI’s team and serve as the primary point of contact with USAID with regard to day-to-day activity implementation and management matters relating to the contract.
· Ensure that all work provided under the contract, whether by international or local personnel, is technically sound and appropriate for the requirements of the contract.
· Manage the preparation and presentation of proposed implementation plans and all reports.
· Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field with at least eight (8) years of progressive experience in project management of development programs; or a Bachelor’s degree in a similar field with at least ten (10) years of progressive experience in project management of development programs;
· At least five (5) years of experience managing development projects related to research, evaluation, statistics, monitoring, or a related field;
· Experience with human and institutional capacity development activities, especially related to knowledge management, M&E, or related fields;
· Previous work in Liberia or the region;
· Fluency in English.
· Advanced degree in the natural or social sciences with an emphasis or focus on quantitative and qualitative research;
· Background working with USAID or on USAID projects including familiarity with USAID M&E practices, contract management, and compliance rules and regulations;
· Experience working with the USAID mission in Liberia.