Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party (COP)/CLA Director an expert in both management and learning — will concurrently serve as the COP and the overall director of collaborating, learning and adapting activities. S/he will be the main person responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of this Contract, including provision of Contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff management. S/he will serve as the main point of contact between USAID and the Contractor, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and partners regarding learning and adaptive management. S/he is charged with working closely with and coaching USAID staff so that CLA leadership is fully assumed by mission staff by the end of the Contract.
This position is contingent upon contract award. The expected period of performance is an estimated 5 years (duration of the program). This position will be based in Manila.
- Provide vision and overall leadership to program operations;
- Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID on day-to-day activity implementation and management issues;
- Lead work planning and oversee all project management systems including finance and administration, human resources;
- Supervise senior staff including hiring, mentor local staff;
- Supervise the work of all personnel assigned to tasks under the program;
- Drive the achievement of program results by ensuring the provision of timely, relevant, high quality services;
- Facilitate a collaborative relationship between and among Implementing Partners;
- Ensure the USAID-compliance and integrity of program operations.
- Ensure timely, accurate and user-friendly reporting on the progress and status of all services provided under the program;
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking/planning, management, and presentation skills.
- Strong multi-cultural, inter-personal and supervision skills.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) degree in an appropriate subject area such as applied Social Sciences, Organizational Sciences, Development Economics, or Management
- Working knowledge of and experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations and procedures
- Excellent managerial, writing, and communications skills in order to develop excellent collaborative working relationships with staff, implementing partners, and other USG activities.
- Experience with USAID or another similar donor with quality past performance references
- A minimum of 15 years of such stated experience, preferably a significant amount in international settings in planning, coordinating and driving complicated and demanding monitoring, evaluation and organizational learning, and capacity development efforts;
- Fluency in English including professional writing
- Previous work experience in the Philippines
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.