Chief of Party, Colombia Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Activity, Bogota, Colombia
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Chief of Party for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Colombia Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Colombia with technical and advisory services for evaluation activities, design and implement quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies and assessments and provide evaluation technical assistance for program development. This project will provide the Mission with a set of performance and impact evaluations which contribute to the five-year country strategy, thematic regional assessments, studies and learning activities.
This is a long-term position based in Bogota, Colombia expected to start in December 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Provide overall leadership, management and technical direction of MEL.
- Effectively manage all long and short-term staff in providing timely, relevant, high-quality services
- Coordinate and be ultimately responsible for all data collection, monitoring, report generation, evaluations and related tasks.
- Serve as primary liaison with USAID/Colombia
- Ensure quality control and responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master’s Degree in international development or a related field preferred.
- At least ten years of experience working in project management in developing countries, preferably including experience in Latin America.
- Familiarity with database development and a thorough understanding of monitoring and evaluation.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to MEL.
- A demonstrated ability to assemble, quickly and effectively, and manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate M&E programs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donor organizations, civil society and private sector, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners in developing countries.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.