Company Profile: Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. MSI is part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries, including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at .
MSI is seeking an experienced Chief of Party to lead a community policing, anti-corruption, and capacity building project in the Caribbean. The initiative involves the delivery of services on both national and regional levels.
The Chief of Party will provide the overall technical and administrative management for the project, leading and directing a team of national and international specialists. The Chief of Party will be accountable to headquarters office in the United States and concurrently to USAID missions in the field.
- Work closely with local police forces to strengthen their ability to conceptualize and implement community policing, including the sharing of national and regional best practices;
- Liaise with community representatives to support the establishment of strong relationships between community members and police, with the goal of reducing violence and crime within the communities;
- Work closely with key stakeholders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of anti-corruption and good governance initiatives across participating countries;
- Provide overall leadership for the implementation of the project;
- Serve as principal liaison with USAID, CBSI representatives, counterparts, and other donors;
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements including all reports;
- Serve as a resident technical expert in areas of community policing and capacity building;
- Oversee internal management of the project including the budget and performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience managing USAID funded projects overseas; prior CoP experience strongly preferred;
- Proven excellent staff and project management skills;
- Experience in the Caribbean region strongly preferred;
- Experience and understanding of community policing and anti-corruption issues, particularly in the Caribbean, strongly preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To apply, please visit our website: .