SEGJRA seeks a Chief of Party (COP) for an upcoming five-year monitoring, evaluation and learning for Sustainability (MELS) activity for USAID/Peru. The USAID/Peru MELS activity io provide USAID/Peru, including its bilateral and South America Regional portfolios, as well as USAID/Brazil and USAID/Paraguay, with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, in order to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes.
This is a full-time position and will be based in Lima, Peru. The COP will lead all MELS project planning, implementation, and evaluation as well as lead coordination with the Mission COR and other staff. The COP will be accountable for the quality and timeliness of all deliverables under the contract.
- Master’s degree in development or related development field, such as Economics, Political science, Public Administration, Business Administration, or other related discipline.
- Prior experience as a COP or Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) projects required.
- Formal training in monitoring and evaluation is preferred.
- At least 10 years of project management experience.
- At least three years of work experience in Latin America.
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL).
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
About the Organization
SEGURA Consulting LLC is an international consulting firm, specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe.
Combining the experience of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds, the firm delivers high quality consulting and project implementation support to address the needs of government and business in developing countries.
SEGURA Consulting LLC is based in the Washington DC metropolitan area, with easy access to US Government agencies, international organizations, major research centers, think tanks and universities, as well as diplomatic and commercial delegations from all over the world.
Partners and Principal Associates of our firm come from some of the world’s most prestigious professional services organizations and international financial institutions. Our commitment is to provide “brand name” advisory services of the highest quality, with the agility and flexibility that contemporary realities demand.
We believe in professionalism, client service, fairness and integrity. We provide our clients with honest advice and dedicated support to jointly achieve effective results. We seek to develop long-term professional relationships based on mutual trust and respect.