Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK) seeks Chief of Party candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Rule of Law project in Uzbekistan. This project is expected to provide support to the Government of Uzbekistan to ensure the rule of law, reform the legal and judicial system, and aid in the growth and development of civil society in Uzbekistan. The activity will seek to develop more accountable and transparent state bodies and foster constructive engagement between civil society and the Uzbek government.
The COP primary responsibilities are aimed at providing overall leadership, management, and general technical direction of the entire program, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, with a focus on achieving the results defined in the award. This individual is required to identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- A university degree (bachelors or higher) in any of the following or related fields: law, public administration, management, or related fields; an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years professional experience in judicial reform or institutional strengthening programs at a senior management level, including direct supervision of professional support staff.
- Understanding of a Central Asian legal system (Uzbekistan preferred).
- Demonstrated legal expertise and experience working areas that impact Uzbekistan’s judicial system, such as legal reform, organizational and capacity development, alternative dispute resolution, and gender equality.
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of similar-sized donor-supported programs.
- Skills in high-level strategic visioning and leadership, preferably with experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions.
- Strong communications kills, including interpersonal and in written and oral English.
- Russian language skills preferred.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com referencing the job code in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tt DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tt DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.