EnCompass is actively seeking Chief of Party candidates for an upcoming five-year Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) activity for USAID/Peru. The USAID/Peru MELS activity is to provide USAID/Peru, including its bilateral and South America Regional portfolios, as well as USAID/Brazil and USAID/Paraguay, with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, in order to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. This is a full-time position, which will be located in Peru.
About EnCompass LLC
EnCompass LLC provides innovative solutions for organizational excellence. We enhance the impact and capacity of government and multilateral agencies, corporations, and nonprofits around the world through customized services in organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation. Our Global Consultant Network is made up of highly qualified professionals located in every region of the globe.
The COP will lead all MELS project planning, implementation, and evaluation as well as lead coordination with the Mission COR and other staff. The COP will be accountable for the quality and timeliness of all deliverables under the contract. The COP will also provide leadership in performance and impact evaluations, sector assessments, baseline assessment, evaluation design and methodology, research and analysis, performance monitoring and evaluation capacity building, and collaborating, learning, and adapting.
Abilities and Skills:
- Capable of high-level analyses and supporting Mission senior management in broad-gauged and big picture planning.
- Knowledge of the Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting(CLA) Framework is desired.
- Prior experience in Peru and/or the region is highly desirable.
- Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required, and Spanish language skills are also desired.
- No less than 10 years of demonstrated experience in enhancing performance monitoring, evaluation, and/or data use for decision-making.
- Prior experience as a COP working on large complex USAID-funded MEL projects required.
- PhD preferred, graduate degree is desirable in management, organizational development, international development, economics, statistics, or a related field
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass LLC is a women-owned small business that offers innovative solutions for organizational excellence. We seek to enhance the impact and capacity of government and multilateral agencies, corporations, and nonprofits around the world through customized services in organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation. EnCompass has a global and multicultural team of staff and consultants with deep expertise in a range of issues including health, HIV/AIDS, gender, democracy and governance, education, human rights, agriculture and food security.