Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK) seeks Chief of Party (COP) candidates for an anticipated U.S. State Department-funded Combatting Trafficking in Persons project in Jamaica. This project will focus on combatting child trafficking. The activity will work to achieve the development and implementation of new policies, procedures, and programs to build more effective and sustainable systems to hold perpetrators of child trafficking criminally accountable, identify child victims and coordinate the provision of comprehensive protection services, and prevent trafficking in children from occurring.
The COP’s primary responsibilities are aimed at providing overall leadership, management, and general technical direction of the entire program, ensuring an integrated vision among different components and actors, with a focus on achieving the results defined in the award. This individual is required to identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- A university degree (bachelors or higher) in any of the following or related fields: law, public administration, management, or related fields.
- At least 5 years professional experience in programs focused on combatting trafficking in persons, institutional strengthening, community justice development, or access to justice for vulnerable populations at a senior management level, including direct supervision of professional support staff.
- Understanding of a Jamaica’s legal system.
- Demonstrated legal expertise and experience in working on trafficking in persons preferred.
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of similar-sized donor-supported programs.
- Skills in high level strategic visioning and leadership, preferably with experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions.
- Experience developing positive, professional relationships with clients, colleagues, or business partners. Strong communication skills, including interpersonal and in written and oral English.
- Experience on international donor funded projects preferred.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com referencing the position in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tt DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tt DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.