Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Chief of Party position on a USAID-funded program in Egypt.
The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for leading all technical, financial, and administrative aspects of the program and will coordinate closely with USAID in developing, implementing, and revising the project’s overall implementation strategy. The COP will be the principal liaison between USAID, Tetra Tech, and other partners and will provide overall strategic and technical guidance to subcontractors. The COP will provide comprehensive technical oversight and guidance in all aspects of the program, including monitoring and evaluation and reporting to USAID.
* Master’s degree in business management, economics, law, international development, or other relevant field required;
* At least ten (10) years of director-or higher-level experience leading development projects;
* Previous experience as COP for a large-scale (>$25 million) USAID-funded project required;
* Demonstrated experience managing successful, multi-sectoral donor-funded projects required;
* Strong knowledge of relevant regional institutions preferred;
* Proven ability to maintain productive working relationships with government officials, private sector actors, and other stakeholders;
* Fluency in English required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.