Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity
Chief of Party, greater Washington, DC area
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Chief of Party for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity. KDLT will support the USAID Bureau for Food Security, missions, interagency partners, and implementing partners with a range of knowledge management; data management, use and analysis; training; and learning activities to improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs, leading to better nutrition and reduced poverty in Feed the Future countries.
This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Lead and manage complex activities for knowledge management, organizational learning, and program monitoring in an international development context to achieve key Feed the Future learning and continuous improvement objectives.
- Serve as primary contact to USAID client and manage other client and partner relationships and communications as needed, collaboratively developing appropriate solutions and building out Feed the Future thought leadership and learning.
- Direct and oversee large team, managing complex technical activities and reporting structures, delivering measurable results that demonstrate programmatic impact.
- Ensure compliance and integrity of overall project management, including contract, personnel, reporting, and financial management activities.
- Master’s Degree in international development or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience managing large, multi-faceted USAID-funded project.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing complex activities for knowledge management, organizational learning, and program monitoring in an international development context; previous experience as a COP or Deputy COP on USAID projects highly desired.
- Proven ability to understand client needs, develop appropriate solutions, lead large teams, and manage complex technical activities and reporting structures; previous experience supporting USAID missions highly desired.
- Proactive manager with a strong reputation for delivering measurable results that demonstrate programmatic impact.
- Excellent team building and communications skills, including proven experience developing good collaborative working relationships with counterparts, other implementing partners and international organizations or donors.
- Thought leadership in organizational learning and adaptive management and/or technical experience in agriculture, nutrition, food security and/or Feed the Future programming is preferred.
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual abilities desired.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.