The Chief of Party (COP) will be responsible for providing overall program leadership, management, and technical direction. He/she will serve as key liaison with USAID, government counterparts, and local partners. The COP will manage and supervise the work of program personnel and subcontractors and ensure that all program assistance is technically sound and appropriate. He/she will also oversee program work planning, performance management, and strategic communication.
Selected responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide overall project management and technical operations to ensure that project tasks and deliverables are completed and the objectives of the project are successfully met on-time and within budget.
- Provide and manage technical assistance and overall support to staff and were requested, to USAID and implementing partner staff.
- Provide the vision and overall leadership to the team, lead the project team and serve as the primary point of contact with USAID regarding day-to-day activity implementation and management matters relating to the contract.
- Assure that all assistance provided under the contract, whether by international or local experts/personnel, is technically sound and appropriate for the needs to be addressed.
- Manage and supervise the work of all experts/personnel provided under the contract.
- Medical Degree (M.D.) or Master’s Degree in Public Health, or related field;
- At least ten (10) years of experience implementing and managing donor-funded projects in developing countries; PEPFAR or USAID experience is desired.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in related pediatric HIV and/or community-based activities, and/or other relevant activities;
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles, promoting strategic planning, and careful budget management;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Creole is preferred
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.