Sustainability and Management Solutions
Regulatory, Economics, Environmental & Energy
Chief of Party
ICF International is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for upcoming USAID funded project in the South Asia region. The project will develop sound energy infrastructure, enable energy sector reforms, and grow sustainable, secure energy markets throughout Asia. The COP will be based in Delhi, India and will be responsible for overall management of project activities. The COP will work closely with USAID/India and USAID/Washington but will also liaise with USAID missions through the region and engage routinely with governments, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Be the primary liaison with the USAID project contracting officer and his or her representatives, responding to client needs within the limits of the agreement.
- Lead and manage the project team – providing the vision, coordination, resource management, and supervision required to accomplish project objectives and to deliver superior quality products. This may include management of staff located across multiple countries.
- Ensure quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID.
- Master degree (or higher) in relevant areas (e.g., economics, engineering, public policy).
- Professional experience in areas related to the project, such as power supply, integrated resource planning, and energy policy
- At least ten years’ experience working in project management in developing countries, with a strong preference in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Management experience should include multi-country project management and successful development and maintenance of relationships across high level stakeholders as described for this project.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
- Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to design, implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate monitoring and evaluation programs.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English
New Delhi, India (II77)
About the Organization
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf