ME&A is recruiting for a Chief of Party a five year monitoring and evaluation project in Tanzania. The project involves collecting and analyzing quality data from USAID projects throughout the country for the purposes of guiding policy for both USAID and the Government of Tanzania.
- Supervise project team
- Coordinate between USAID and project team
- Coordinate the management of the teams undertaking evaluations and studies in the field.
- Assure that all data collection is driven by specific USAID needs
- Graduate Degree in Management, Organizational Development, International Development, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience conducting performance monitoring and evaluation
- Strong analytical, writing, and editing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Highly skilled at personal and task organization
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and adaptability
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Kiswahili familiarity preferred
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. ME&A Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment based on race, age, color, religion, sex and sexual preference, national origin, individual with disabilities, veteran status. ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A’s staff of professionals are dedicated to pursuing excellence in the principles, practices and processes of their professions. We are a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives, and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients. ME&A pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, whereever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions.