Tetra Tech DPK seeks qualified candidates to serve as Chief of Party (COP) on an anticipated USAID-funded Rule of Law Project in Laos. The purpose of this program is to support the Government of Laos PDR in 1) strengthening and professionalizing informal village mediation units, 2) development of legal education and services at the local level, and 3) development of the legal profession.
Candidates shall have the following minimum qualifications:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in the successful implementation of international development activities, with preference given to access to justice, ADR, legal education, and legal professional development activities. Prior experience as a Chief of Party, Deputy Chief of Party, or comparable senior management position.
- Prior experience working in the Asia region;
- A degree in law;
- A demonstrated track record of progressively responsible managerial experience managing a complex portfolio that includes access to justice/rule of law activities;
- A demonstrated track record of building and effectively managing a strong team; and
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with officials’ at all relevant levels of host country governments as well as other donors.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job code in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Tetra Tech DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Working from more than 350 offices worldwide, Tetra Tech’s 14,000 professionals provide innovative solutions addressing today’s pressing development issues. Tetra Tech offers a wide range of integrated multidisciplinary international development services.
Our approach is based on sound science, stakeholder engagement, and capacity building, and the use of innovative technologies and best practices—including monitoring and evaluation tools, grants management systems, and experience in public-private partnerships—to ensure local ownership and sustainable development long after a project is complete.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations, both in the US and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workforce. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial, and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.