SEGURA Consulting seeks a Chief of Party for the upcoming USAID ONE Moldova Tourism Activity. The overall goal of this five-year program is to further stimulate the transformation of the Moldovan tourism sector into an engine of economic growth, leading to higher living standards for rural Moldovans in the long term, while concurrently cultivating greater national pride in the Moldovan identity and strengthening social cohesion.
The Chief of Party (COP) will provide overall management, coordination, oversight and ensure that activities and sub-partners are coordinated and achieve intended results.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a directly relevant field from an accredited university; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing international development programs; prior COP experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in tourism and/or private sector development, with experience in Moldova preferred;
- Experience in managing large scale activities, strategic planning and implementation of related activities;
- Demonstrated success in private sector partnerships, relevant experience in tourism preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they relate to project and program compliance and reporting;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required, Romanian and/or Russian is preferred
- Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining how your credentials meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organization
SEGURA Consulting LLC is an international consulting firm, specializing in advisory services to public and private sector clients in emerging markets around the globe.
Combining the experience of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds, the firm delivers high quality consulting and project implementation support to address the needs of government and business in developing countries.
SEGURA Consulting LLC is based in the Washington DC metropolitan area, with easy access to US Government agencies, international organizations, major research centers, think tanks and universities, as well as diplomatic and commercial delegations from all over the world.
Partners and Principal Associates of our firm come from some of the world’s most prestigious professional services organizations and international financial institutions. Our commitment is to provide “brand name” advisory services of the highest quality, with the agility and flexibility that contemporary realities demand.
We believe in professionalism, client service, fairness and integrity. We provide our clients with honest advice and dedicated support to jointly achieve effective results. We seek to develop long-term professional relationships based on mutual trust and respect.