REVEAL TAP-EG Chief of Party
International Development Group LLC is an international development consulting firm that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to create and take advantage of opportunities for sustainable, broad-based economic development and poverty reduction. IDG provides entrepreneurs and policymakers with the practical tools needed to achieve real and measurable impact for their communities and countries. IDG assistance programs aim to build the capacity, skills, and knowledge of local individuals and institutions in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors, fostering synergies between local knowledge and international experience.
The Chief of Party will be responsible for leading and managing the overall operations and technical direction of an upcoming USAID economic growth activity, REVEAL TAP-EG (follow-on to LEAP III). REVEAL will provide management and support services, evaluations, assessments, monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) platforms, and institutional support services. The solicitation is not yet live and is anticipated to be released in June 2021.
· Provide overall vision, technical leadership, and management for the project.
· Serve as the primary liaison and point of contact with the USAID Office of Economic Policy and Missions that buy-in to REVEAL’s services.
· Ensure the completion of timely reports and deliverables as compliant with USAID and US Government policies and procedures.
· Provide quality control for all buy-in activities and ensure the client’s satisfaction with the services received.
· Develop and implement project processes and structures according to USAID’s guidelines.
· Manage the day-to-day operations including finance and administration, logistics, human resources, and contract compliance.
· Ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the project’s contract.
· Minimum of a Master’s degree in economics, public policy, or relevant discipline.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in management positions on economic growth and/or MEL projects.
· Demonstrated experience as COP or a similar role managing a multi-year, multi-faceted USAID project.
· Knowledge of economic analysis, MEL, and of general economic subject matter in order to manage buy-in activities in a range of technical areas.
· Demonstrated experience leading and managing diverse teams.
· Experience working in low-income countries is required.
· Strong management skills, writing skills, and interpersonal skills for dealing with a wide variety of activities, counterparts, personnel, and other related issues.
· Knowledge of USAID operations, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.