Tetra Tech DPK seeks qualified senior project and program managers to serve as Chief of Party (COP) on an anticipated USAID funded Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) Program in Rwanda.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing a complex, multi-faceted project in a developing-country context, preferably in Africa
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in applying organizational development methods and theories in government or other institutions, including relevant experience in a developing country context
- Must possess a relevant post graduate degree
- CPT-designated or HPI-certified or, alternately a strong background in relevant organizational development theory and practice in a developing country context
- Demonstrated successful experience implementing institutional strengthening programs and increasing the capacity of local government institutions and civil society organizations
- Knowledge of programming in post-conflict affected countries and/or Francophone Africa
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- French language fluency required
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job code in the subject line.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.