Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis/Checchi seeks a Chief of Party for the upcoming five-year USAID/Armenia Integrity Project. The activity is expected to provide technical assistance to public sector institutions to improve integrity systems and implement specific transparency and accountability reforms to minimize corruption risks; as well as grant support to civil society watchdogs to hold accountable the government entities that are mandated to undertake corruption prevention and oversight measures.
This is a full-time position based in Yerevan, Armenia . The start date is estimated to be Fall 2020. This position is contingent upon award.
- Provide overall program management, including strategic vision and field team leadership; development and implementation of work plans, oversee operational budgets and performance monitoring plans; liaise with the USAID mission, government officials, other donors and partner organizations; mitigate program risks, and ensure achievement of program results and objectives.
- Serve as the main point of contact with USAID, sub awardees, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with program terms and all relevant US Government and Armenian regulations.
- Ensure the completion of timely deliverables, including but limited to work plans, M&E plans, quarterly reports, and technical reports. Ensure deliverables meet USAID quality control/assurance standards.
- Mentor local staff to enhance capacity, actively contribute expertise to the project, and provide strategic and operational direction.
- Demonstrated technical experience in several of the following areas: strengthening independent oversight institutions; improving the investigation and prosecution of corruption; increasing government accountability and transparency; and promoting citizen participation and access to information.
- Senior-level program management experience as an implementer’s Chief of Party/Team Leader or within a bilateral or multilateral donor.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills with demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively with a wide range of staff and stakeholders.
- Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of USAID good governance programming as well as USAID rules and regulations.
- Experience working in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
- Professional level Russian and/or Armenian language.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.