DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
Scope of Work:
DevTech is seeking a full-time Chief of Party (COP) who will provide overall project leadership and will ensure team responsiveness, coordinate project planning and quality of services, and allocate assignments. The COP will be the main liaison with USAID COR and with the Project Director. He/She will serve as the overall representative for the EGSA. Additionally, the COP will also be responsible for all financial transactions with the FAD and will ensure integrity of financial operations of the Jakarta office. The COP will conduct technical studies and provide technical assistance to counterparts and will oversee the project resource use and all reporting.
- Must have experience with international development programs in Indonesia.
- Must have a minimum of a master’s degree in economics, business, public administration, economic development or related field.
- Must have experience working with GOI institutions.
- At least 15 years of experience in the area of economic development, including PFM, economic growth, macroeconomic policy, or related fields and advising GOI institutions.
- At least 2 years (included in the overall 10 years) as a Team Lead on either a USAID project or other donor project, supervising other professionals.
- Must have experience in capacity building and training.
- Must be a citizen of Indonesia.
- Must be proficient in English and Bahasa.
- Must have excellent writing skills (publication or report history).
- Must be a team player.
- Publication record of relevant technical reports, assessments, or analyses.
About the Organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.