Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party to provide leadership services for an upcoming USAID Indonesia Civil Society Support Initiative. The work location for this assignment is Jakarta. This will be a long-term opportunity. The start date for this position is early 2019.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the contract with USAID and government representatives by providing leadership and technical guidance to all stakeholders involved.
- Leads and oversees the operations of the contract to achieve successful implementation of activities.
- Leads and manages a team of staff to meet project goals.
- Provides technical leadership and oversight of all initiatives taken under this contract.
- Oversees project’s overall key performance indicators and ensures compliance with USAID and host country regulations
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in international development in the field of democracy, rights and governance.
- Master’s degree in social sciences, political science, public administration or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the role of Chief of Party is required.
- Previous experience working on USAID-funded projects and knowledge of USAID regulations.
- Demonstrated experience working with and collaborating with private sector actors.
- Demonstrated experience working on DRG and Civil Society projects;
- Demonstrated local governance experience in Indonesia (or Southeast Asia) preferred;
- Fluency in Bahasa is preferred.
About the Organization
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.