Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced Chief of Party for the anticipated 5-year USAID/ Kenya and East Africa (KEA) Mission Support for Journey to Self-Reliance (MPS) . The MPS activity will provide USAID/KEA with technical and advisory services for monitoring and evaluation activities, capacity building, evaluation studies and assessments, and increase use by USAID and its implementing partners of collaboration, knowledge management, and learning techniques. The MPS activity will strengthen monitoring and evaluation functions and ensure expansion of local capacity to carry on these functions on a sustainable basis.
This is a long-term position based in Nairobi, Kenya expected to start in 2019. This position is contingent upon award.
- Provide overall leadership, management and technical direction of MPS
- Effectively manage all long and short-term staff in providing timely, relevant, high-quality services
- Coordinate and be ultimately responsible for all data collection, monitoring, report generation, evaluations and related tasks
- Serve as primary liaison with USAID/KEA
- Ensure quality control and responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the contract, including necessary adjustments to operations to fit the requirements of USAID
- Master’s Degree in international development or a related social science field preferred
- At least ten years of experience as senior leadership staff working in M&E activity management in developing countries, preferably including experience in East Africa
- Experience leading USAID evaluation teams
- A thorough understanding of monitoring and evaluation
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to monitoring, evaluation, and collaboration, knowledge management, and learning
- A demonstrated ability to assemble, quickly and effectively, and manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate M&E programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donor organizations, civil society and private sector, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners in developing countries
- Fluency in English is required.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.