Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID/Liberia Data, Evaluation, Learning and Technical Assistance (DELTA) Activity. The Chief of Party will be responsible for the technical, contractual, and financial compliance and performance of services delivered under the award. The position is full-time, based in Monrovia, and contingent on funding.
- Lead all MEL project planning, implementation, and evaluation;
- Serve as the primary point of contact with and represent the project to USAID, implementing partners, host country officials, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Provide leadership in performance and impact evaluations, sector assessments, baseline assessment, evaluation design and methodology, research and analysis, performance monitoring and evaluation capacity building, and collaborating, learning, and adapting;
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of all contract deliverables and work products;
- Directly or indirectly supervise all project staff and consultants;
- Ensure adherence to all relevant USG, Banyan Global, and host country rules, regulations, and laws, including those related to procurement and labor and employment; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Candidates must meet one of the following combinations of relevant professional experience and education:
- PhD plus 4 years of relevant work experience,
- JD/ABD plus 6 years of relevant work experience,
- MS/MA/MBA plus 8 years of relevant work experience, or
- BS/BA plus 10 years of relevant work experience;
- Previous Chief of Party experience or equivalent (e.g., Team Leader, Country Director) on a USAID-funded award; and
- Demonstrated familiarity with ADS 201.
- Professional experience in Liberia; and
- Leadership experience on MEL platforms or similar programs.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, health, gender, youth, enterprise development, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).