*Position is contingent to funding and donor approval.
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Chief of Party, WV Haiti, you will be responsible for the overall leadership and oversight of the program. You will have a keen understanding of the unique political dynamics and work carefully and collaboratively with the Ministry of Health, Government of Haiti, and all stakeholders. You will manage a team of senior staff and ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency of all products and activities generated under the grant.
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Public Health and/or a Degree in Health Economic, Medicine, and/or project management or a post-graduate degree in a similar related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in the management of or in the administration of large and complex health projects at the national level; minimum 5 years in a senior management position, supervising senior staff, in an international or multicultural environment at the national level.
- At least 5 years’ hands on management experience and thorough technical knowledge of HIV/TB project /program at the national or international level is required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with the GF and ensuring compliance with the GF requirements is a required.
- Fluency of communicating in both English and French preferred.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel throughout Haiti and internationally up to 30%.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 05 AUG 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.