The position requires the following:
1. Master’s Degree in Soical Science from recognized university.
2. More than 10 years of experience in the area of child rights and protection, women’s right and gender based violence, migration and trafficking, OVC, and HIV/AIDS programmes.
3. Experience in development of child protection policies, hand-books and code of conducts.
4. Experience in monitoring and evaluation research, capacity building and training facilitation.
5. Experience of work in devleoping countries and with UN agencies is preferred.
About the Organization
IPE Global Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified development sector consultancy organization, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last 19 years, IPE Global has successfully implemented over 1000 projects in more than 100 countries. We are a multi-disciplinary group company offering a range of integrated, innovative and high quality services across several sectors and practices. The group is headquartered in New Delhi, India with four international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia and Bangladesh. We have 800 full time professional staff and also over 1000 empanelled consultants. We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with programme stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development.