World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Child Sponsorship Marketing & Engagement Admin. Coordinator, you are responsible for ongoing management and coordination of ProVision contracts and spend down and supporting the effectiveness of the Child Sponsorship Marketing and Engagement global team. This role is accountable to:
- Set up and manage all ProVision requisition contracts, PRs, POs, managing overview of spend down.
- Assist Senior Director with financial management, analysis and forecasting on CSM&E cost centres.
- Onboard new staff and provide administrative support for timekeeping, PAFs, HR information and personnel records, MS Team contacts, lists and team calendar, WVCentral pages and content.
- Set up and manage team meetings and logistics - virtual and physical.
- This role requires a very strong, assertive personality, with the ability to seek win-win solutions while ensuring that primary objectives are met.
- Role holder must excel at proactive, responsive problem solving.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and contracts with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable managing detailed financial records and identifying any discrepancies.
- This role requires exceptional attention to detail.
- Certificate course(s), Associate, or Diploma, level training or equivalent experience in administration, office management, project management, or related relevant area.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally less than 10% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 23 OCT 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.