TA for preparation of Preliminary Solutions, Feasibility Study with Cost-benefit Analysis and EIA for the Dangerous Cargo Terminal in the Port Slavonski Brod
Start of project:
38 working days
Contribution to improvement and rehabilitation of the Croatian inland waterway system, making it more attractive and competitive.
To determine feasibility of the Slavonski Brod Dangerous cargo terminal project and to prepare documentation needed for obtaining the adoption of Environmental Impact Assessment Study.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master‟s Degree Academic level (university level education in duration of 4 years) or alternatively 12 years of general professional experience in the field of civil engineering (absolutely required)
- Working knowledge of English (absolutely required)
- Computer literacy (absolutely required)
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in civil engineering (absolutely required)
Specific professional experience:
- Professional experience in at least 4 projects as a designer of preliminary solutions or conceptual designs in inland waterways port infrastructure project (absolutely required)
- Professional experience in supervision or implementation of inland waterways port infrastructure project
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in EU format under the heading“Croatia & Civil Engineer”.
When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.