We currently have an opening for a Civil Engineer in our Global Services Division located in Marlborough, Massachusetts. Typical projects include large scale infrastructure projects for both military and international development clients. Over the past year the Global Services Division has worked on 38 projects in 21 countries. Our in-house experts will provide on-the-job training to enable you to leverage your existing engineering skills to provide adaptive solutions applicable to each project’s unique local site conditions. Travel is available, but not mandatory.
Military projects have included the design and construction of helicopter bases, F-15 training facilities, naval facilities, missile defense facilities, and radar bases.
International development projects involve development in second and third world countries. Projects have included feasibility studies, design, retrofitting, and construction of housing for displaced populations, roads, energy solutions, health care facilities, grade schools and universities, water and wastewater infrastructure, wastewater reuse, and disaster relief services.
- Prepare construction plans, specifications, cost estimates and schedules;
- Perform site layout, grading, drainage infrastructure and roadway design;
- Prepare Master Development plans and engineering studies;
- Coordinate design work with all of the architecture & engineering disciplines during the entire design process;
- Provide training and mentoring for junior civil engineering staff.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related from accredited college or university;
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of previous Civil Engineering design experience;
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D/HydroCAD design experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite;
- Interest and willingness for international travel;
- Previous military service is a plus.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers or mail resumes to Human Resources, Tetra Tech Inc., 100 Nickerson Road, Marlborough, MA 01752. Please Reference Job Code: 12700000171.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
No calls or agencies
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.